Saturday, July 14, 2007

Investment in 2007

I started investing in leading unit trust -public mutual 1.5 years back with minimum RM1500 and today it is making about extra RM500 as of today’s date.. not bad. If i have put in FD i would have been getting Xtra $94.25 , so my decision was good. I just want to let it be there and grew…
This Year i wanted to something worthful in my life, somethin which i dare not think about..FINANCIAL ..yes, So I decided to be Insurance Agent. After giving thought, weighting the pros and cons.. I felt Malaysia had been mushroomed enough of Insurance Agent . So I started to decide.. TING..gotcha, I decided to be a Unit Trust Consultant.
Emm it is not easy..I need fork out RM247 +Rm15 to be one + a tough Exam + a CUTE class + revise thick book + Calculation… pheewwww…
U know how i studied, one day before the exam.. i went through the Mock exam and i FAILED miserably..tension giler.. I sat and study again.
The next day was exam + Valentine day. My bf was very well known for his kind heart so he dropped me at the Center in PJ, informatics SS2. Damn looking for the Center is very challenging. We spend 1 hour looking for the place and it is just right infront of us. We missed it because it doesn;t have any signage.. Can You believe that Informatics center without signage/board.
Sat for the exam in Prometric stlye..Single click and your result is there !! Yes I passed the exam successfully however i was waiting for results from FMUTM ( Federation of Unit Trust Malaysia).
In my upcoming blogs i will be including alot of information on Investment and how do we maximise our wealth in better ways.

No comments: